1. On what toe does a corn never come?
2. What is it no one has ever seen?
3. What is the difference between a tight shoe and an oak tree?
One makes corns and the other acorns.
4. Why is a plum cake like the sea?
Because they both contain currants.
5. What fruit is seen on every penny?
6. The King of Morocco
Built a ship
An' in that ship
His dauther lived
An' I'll be blamed
If I tell her name
An' I told i three times
If I told it once
7. What is the smallest bridge in the world?
The bridge of my nose
Scag na scéalta
Ar an leathanach seo