(ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)
(24) Cníopaire"You little CNÍOPAIRE". Often said to a child or youngster who does harmless mischief or tricks. When applied to an elderly person it conveys the idea of mean.
(25) CnámhseálaidheSaid of a person who is continually nagging or discontented. One who is always "chewing-the-rag".What is the "CNÁMHSEÁL-ING" about now?
(26) Geab"You have to much GEAB for your age" said to one who uses "short-talk" or impertinence.
(27) ClúracánOften applied to a small person - a weakling. Very commonly applied to small potatoes or when the crop is bad.
(28) Créatur"Ó Mhaise the poor CRÉATUR is perished with the cold"
(29) Crúcálaidhesaid of a person who trys to poke his way in the dark or who tries to find something without light by feeling his way
(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)