Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Hewetson, Clane
- XML Leathanach 038
- XML “Moore Abbey, Monasterevan”
- XML “St Patrick's Well near Celbridge”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)the Abbey. Her walk lead her to the mouth of the tunnel up which she walked and was never seen again. It is thought that she was probably devoured by rats.
This Abbet was the residence of Count MacCormack for a period ending in 1939.
Collected byGeo. Thompson
MonasterevanTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- ST PATRICK'S WELL near Celbridge during St. Patrick's life in Ireland as a missionary he came to a small cottage about two miles from Celbridge and asked for a night's lodgings and was refused. He then asked for a drink of water, but the(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.