Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Hewetson, Clane
- XML Leathanach 003
- XML “Prosperous, Co. Kildare”
- XML “St Patrick's Well (near Donadea)”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- In the village of Prosperous may be seen the ruins of a house, which was occupied by a garrison of British soldiers during the Rebellion of 1798. It is said that the Irish set fire to the building & burned them all alive.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Near Donadea, Co Kildare, there is a well called after St. Patrick. It is at the bottom of the " Green Hill " . At this well St. Patrick baptised the people. Over the well there hangs a haw-bush and it is surrounded by stones. It is said that many years ago a woman lived near the well, by which she prayed(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.