Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile i Meadhon Locha
- XML Leathanach 129
- XML “Story of Armagh Cathedral”
- XML “Story of a Scapular”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- When Armagh Cathedral was being built it was revealed to the workers that some one would knock it down, so to protect it a man stayed up all night with a strong stick.
That night a bull came to it and knocked down the walls. The man lifted his stick and hit the bull with such force that it fell on a rock many miles off.
But the bull returned again and the same thing happened. But this time he landed in Mullyash mountain and the tracks of the bull that can be seen to this day.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- It is said that fairies cannot lead astray any person who wears scapulars. My mother told me that her grandfather was very fond of football. One fine summer's evening he was out walking about. He noticed a great football match in progress in a field nearby. He entered the field. Now it seemed in the next field. When he reached the next field it seemed still(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.