Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 1) What tree in England is older than the oak? Answer. The elder.
2) In what month do ladies talk least?
Answer , because there are fewer days.
3) How does an engine hear?
Answer. Through it's engineers.
4) Why is it that an artist never can draw a straight line with a pen?
Answer. Because he draws an incline.
5) What is it that a miser spends the spendthrift saves the rich man wants and the poor man has? Answer. Nothing.
6) When is a trunk like two letters in the alphabet? Answer. When it is empty.
7) What is the left of a plum pudding?
Answer. That which is not eaten.
8) Which travels the faster heat or cold?
Answer. Heat, because one can catch cold
9) To what country should a glutton be sent?
10) If you went along a road and saw a(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.