Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. For a retching get the skin of a chicken's gizzard, boil it down with a half-pint of milk. Then strain, and drink it.
2. For indigestion, eat dandelion between two cuts of bread and butter.
3. For kidney-trouble drink twelve pints of cold water in the day.
4. For sprained ankle wash it in potato water, it will take away all the stiffness.
5. For swollen throat, heat salt until it gets very hot, put it into a stocking, leave it up to it all night.
6. For mumps, rub goose grease to them.
7. For warts, rub dandelion to them. Or rub a bit of fat meat to them for nine mornings, then bury it.
8. For a pain in the tooth, get a porcupines tooth, and always keep it with you.
9. For the craos-jalar (Thrush), blow a white gander's breath back his throat for nine mornings.
10. For burn, a dog it lick it, and it would not blister.
11. For "hay-cups" (hiccough), a pinch of salt, or to(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.