Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile na hEaglaise (Chapeltown)
- XML Leathanach 266
- XML “Large Red Sandstone Rock”
- XML “Cave”
- XML “Lios a' Dúinín”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)the surface of the land around here but none are half as large as this monster. The underlying strata in this area is pure limestone rock.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There is situated in ODonnell's farm, Taulaught in field opposite the pump in Taulaught. The mouth is now closed but I was speaking to people who entered it long ago. It is arched with stone and looked to be a smugglers cave or else a hiding place.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- This is situated in Fehit House Demesne lands - just inside the wall of main road Tralee to Fenit, whre the boundary of Taulaught and Fenit within meet. It was once a large earthen fort with a surrounding deep trench. Now only half the fort remains as the cliff on which it was built subsided and the Dúinín whatever it was is no more. It has no cave connecting it with exterior and no local tales surround it.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.