Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 371
- XML “Local Industries - Thatching”
- XML “Local Industries - Soap-Making”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)shillings a day but presently he only gets five or six shillings. The thatching was usually done in Autumn.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- All fat and dripping which was left over was put away for the soap making. At first a pan was placed on the fire to warm and the fat was put in it to melt, then it was taken off the fire and it was left to cool and the clean fat remained on top and was put into another pan, whilst the dirt was removed from the bottom. This warming and cooling went on until all the dirt was removed from the fat. Then it was put into a pan to cool, but before it was quite cold it was cut into squares and each of these squares was used as soap.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.