Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 370
- XML “Local Industries - Súgán-Making”
- XML “Local Industries - Thatching”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)could be seen in the meadows making "sugáns". Every two people went together and one held a bundle of "coarse" hay whilst the other held an iorn stick called a "sugan twister". The hay was attached on to the "twister" and the "twister" was turned in the same direction always.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The thatch was got from the wheat or oats, and the scollops from the twigs of the fir tree. The scallops had to be pointed and the knots had to be cut off the timber, then the straw was bound into bundles and another small bundle was made on which the pointed scollops were stuck, to hand up to thatcher. The thatcher was paid at the rate of seven(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.