Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 369
- XML “Local Industries - Poteen”
- XML “Local Industries - Súgán-Making”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)only to few). Owing to this craft being against the law the people of this house were forced to remain up over night to draw the water that was needed for the drink. Finally however the agents of the law were informed of this unlawful work, and after a fruitless search for evidence in the little house they withdrew, but from that time onward it was useless for the woman to try to continue her work and in the end her son had to steal away to America.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Not very long ago hardly any hemp was used for hay making or for any other such work instead a certain kind of rope was made from hay and this was used instead. For some days previous to hay making time a group of people(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.