Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 368
- XML “Local Industries - Dye-Works”
- XML “Local Industries - Poteen”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Log wood was put into a pot and boiled. Then coprice was added and this mixture was allowed to boil for some time then the water was strained then it was boiled again. After some time the clothes were put in to boil after about a quarter of a hour they were taken out and put out to dry. Black was the only colour that clothes could be dyed at that time.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- In the village to the present day stands the remains of a house where whisky also called "poteen" used to be made some years ago. This mixture used to be made from barley and some other chemicals (the craft was known(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.