Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 367
- XML “Local Industries - Candle-Making”
- XML “Local Industries - Basket-Making”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)to sell to the people of the village, especially at Xmas. She made very big candles and it was those the people used for Xmas candles.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- About October or November the basket makers used to pick twigs off the "sally" tree, then all the knots used to be cut off of those twigs they used to be used for baskets Cliabhs and Sgiatháns. At first the circle was made for the top and bottom of the basket then the stronger twigs were placed standing upright whilst the flexible ones were interwoven through them. Some of the weaker rods were placed into boiling water and left there overnight, then cradles were made of them. The cliabhs were used for bringing turf from the bog.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.