Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 312
- XML “Disused Graveyards - The Monument”
- XML “Disused Graveyards - Killeen”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)beings to be found around about there.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- About a quarter of a mile below the village in a place known as Ballingar is situated the ruins of another church. It is situated in the corner of a field about three hundred yards from the road. Little now remains to mark the place where it is supposed that vaults and tombs one stood save heaps pf stones and mounds of grass grown earth. It is supposed that there was a church there also as the Gaelic word "Kileen" means "little church" Cill Cárthaigh.
Opposite to the Kiltomey burying ground is another graveyard which was in use about a hundred(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.