Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Clochar na Toirbhirte, Lic Snámha
- XML Leathanach 307
- XML “Local Graveyards - Kiltomy”
- XML “Local Graveyards - Dysert”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)but it is now the burial place of the "Goodmans of Ballyhorgan." There is a very big tombstone raised to the memory of "The Republicans" in the far corner of the graveyard.This is also known as "The Republican Plat."Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- This is a very old cemetery situated about two miles from the village. The people in the vicinity of this graveyard have tombs and graves there, but the people from the village of Lixnaw have no burial places there. There are some very old tombs there, one in particular belonged to a family by the name of Keane and even the oldest inhabitant does not remember anybody being buried there. There is also a grave there where Father Naughton who died almost(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.