Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile Mór Síl Anmchadha (Laurencetown)
- XML Leathanach 0123
- XML “Festival Customs - St John's Night”
- XML “Festival Customs - November Night”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- St. John's NightSt. John's night is known as bone-fire night. On that night big fires are lit, and into the middle there is a big bone put. They usually light them in the street. Sometimes a number of neighbours collect at a cross roads around a huge fire and sing and dance for a couple of hours. The head of each farmer's house takes a coal from the bone-fire and casts it into his potatoe or oat crop.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- November NightIt is customary to have a feast on this night. There are also many strange games played on this night. Apples and nuts are always very plentiful. The children amuse themselves(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.