Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile Mór Síl Anmchadha (Laurencetown)
- XML Leathanach 0120
- XML “Festival Customs - Chalk Sunday”
- XML “Festival Customs - St Patrick's Day”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- On Chalk Sunday, the first Sunday in Lent, all eligible unmarried men and women are chalked on returning from Mass on Sunday.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- St. Patrick' Day:-On St. Patrick's day the people wear shamrock, the men wear it either in their hats or their buttonholes, and the women wear it pinned on their outer garments. Harps are also worn. People also always a piece of shamrock to their friends in other countries, so although they are out of Ireland they can wear their shamrock.
There was an old custom known as "Drowning the Shamrock", but people often abused this by getting drunk.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.