Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Ceapach Chuinn (B.)
- XML Leathanach 59
- XML “West Waterford Factions”
- XML “West Waterford Factions - The Barrons and the O'Mearas”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- The leader of the Waterford branch of the 'Caravats' was William McCarthy and the principal members of the 'Caravats' were the McCarthys, the Barrons, the Gleesons. the Cullinanes and the Walls.
The leader of the 'Seanabheses' was William Smith and his principal followers were the Powers.the Currrans, the Crottys and the O'Mearas.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Thomas Conway
- Mr L. Kiely
- Ní fios
- Two famous faction fighters in this county were the Barrons and the O'Mearas. The Barrons were followers of the Caravats, and the OMearas were followers of the Shanavest. They were always very hostile toward each other, even when the other factions were not engaged in combat these two families always(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.