Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Ceapach Chuinn (B.)
- XML Leathanach 44
- XML “The Grey Horse of Tourin”
- XML “In Ballysaggart there lived three landlords . . .”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)driven gentry to balls or parties in Tourin House and any other jarveys and myself would never drive a grey horse to Tourin because of the trouble we would have with him. He would be fidgetting and restless until we got out of it. [Michael Walsh, since dead, told my father this story]Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- In Ballysagare there lived three landlords named Ussher Kiely. The three of them were brothers and they were all called Ussher. They were terrible tyrants and they evicted people every time they got the chance, and allowed no one near their land. Of the many stories told about their cruelty here is one:
On Ussher's land there is a Spring well. A very old, goodliving woman lived near the place. One day she had no water. The nearest place she could(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Thomas Conway