Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Ceapach Chuinn (B.)
- XML Leathanach 43
- XML “The Grey Horse of Tourin”
- XML “In Ballysaggart there lived three landlords . . .”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- When Cromwell had taken Cappoquin, he marched onto Tourin about two miles from Cappoquin. When he got near Tourin one of his soldiers asked him for the lands of Tourin. Cromwell never gave anything away for nothing so he asked the soldier for something for the land. The soldier had nothing to give Cromwell so he went away from him. A while afterwards the soldier met a poor old man with a grey horse. The soldier asked the man for the horse but the old man said the horse was his sole support and that he could not give it to him. So the soldier murdered the old man and gave the grey horse to Cromwell in return for Tourin lands.
Since that time any grey horse that crosses the boundary of Tourin estate sweats an awful lot and will pull any load across Tourin in his hurry to the other side.
I have been a jarvey driver for nearly sixty years of my life and I have(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Carl O' Leary
- Michael Walsh
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)[-]Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.