Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Ceapach Chuinn (B.)
- XML Leathanach 17
- XML “How Petticoat Loose was Banished”
- XML “Leigheasanna”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- There was a priest long ago and he heard of all the destruction Petticoat Loose was doing at Carriglibein. So he decided to go out one night to banish her. He went out and the witch made an attempt to strangle him, but he took a bottle of Holy Water from his pocket and sprinkled it on her. Immediately she became powerless. He took her up and put her into a bottle and corked it and threw her into the Blackwater and she is now said to be floating in the Red Sea.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Joseph Conway
- Jim Conway
- Duine gaolta (nach tuismitheoir ná seantuismitheoir)
- To cure measles boil some donkeys manure in milk . Strain when boiled and then give it to the child who has the measles to drink. When he or she has it drank get a donkey and put the child under the donkey's belly and then put it over the donkey's back again.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.