12. Long legs, short thighs, small head and no eyes (A tongs)
13. It opens like a barn door: it shuts like a trap. Its many a thing you will think of before you think of that (An umbrella)
14. Headed like a thimble, tailed like a rat. Its many thing you will think of before you think of that (A pipe)
15. If a forest is burned what trees remain (Ashes)
16. What is it that has a tongue but cannot talk. (A shoe)
17. Two hands and a face but it cannot wash itself. A clock
18. It has many eyes but cannot see. a potato.
19. As I went up the street of London I saw four pots boiling and no fire under (Lime)
20. It goes round the wood and round the wood and leaves a lump on every tree and it whitewashes every man - snow
21. As I went up sandy hill, sandy hill was shaking. All the birds in sandy hill were gathered in a heapeen - A sheaf of oats.
22. A crooked legged father, a big bellied mother and three children as black as each other (a pot and pot hook)
23. Under the wall. Drinks nothing but eats anything. (Fire)
- P. Ó Maolanaigh