Number of records in editorial history: 1
senior member (history)
(1) When a person dies the window is immediately opened to set free the spirit.
(2) The remains are allowed to rest for a couple of hours before being "laid out".
(3) A man who shaved during life is shaved, while those who wore beards are left there just as in life.
(4) The water, soap, towel are carefully buried in the person's own land.
(5)The dead man's razor is as a rule given as a present to the person who shaved the corpse.
(6) No wages are taken for the work.
(7) Care is taken to insert the stud last worn by the decreased.
(8) All men are dressed in the brown Habit of Mount Carmel
(9) Women sometimes dressed in the White of the Immaculate Conception.