Number of records in editorial history: 1
senior member (history)
When the bride was to bring a "bin" to the future home the conditions were:-
1. That the widow have the free taking of what is in it
2. That the "bacach" to his (or her) face (aghaidh) take from it before the "bean-a-tighe without shame.
3. That the old man take from it for the helpless in his infirmity.
4. That in hunger there may be no hinge or top against the mother with young to the year of innocence.
5. That it will be given store to increase itself during the years of plenty.