Number of records in editorial history: 1
senior member (history)
2016-12-27 21:51
approved
rejected
awaiting decision
1677
A lamp replaced the Beacon Furnace
1810-13
There was a sum of £4,281.14 expended upon the tower. In 1871 the gas apparatus of Mr John Wigham was adopted. The focal plane is 152 feet over high water and the Tower is 122 feet high.
The Tower is held under lease by the Commissioners of Irish Lights.