Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 1. As rounds as an apple as plump as a ball can climb the church over steeple and all.?
2. What is it always walks with its head down.?
A Nail in your foot.
3. What goes away between two woods and comes home between two waters.?
A man fetching a pale of water.
4. What goes away above the ground and returns under it.?
A Man with a sod on his head.
5. Middy-noddy round body three and a wooden hat.?
A Pot.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.