Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- The old people have a lot of old superstitions.
1. It is not lucky to break china or earthenware at a marriage.
2. If an knife falls during the dinner they say you will have visitors
3. When the hens fight they say you will have visitors
4. It is not lucky to meet a red-haired woman going to the fair.
5Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Crios Ní Coingeallaig