1. A stitch in time saves nine.
2. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
3. Many hands make light work.
4 Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
5. All is not gold that glitters.
6. Don't judge the book by the cover.
7. Fine feathers don't make fine birds.
8. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
9. A shut mouth leaves a wise head.
10. A good beginning is half the work.
11. Tow heads are better than one.
12. Time is a good storyteller.
13. An empty sack wont stand.
14. A borrowed horse has hard hooves.
15. Foreign cows have long horns.
16. Far away fields look green.
17. A person's mouth often broke his nose.
18. A sloe year is a low year and haw year is a braw year.
19. Little amuses the innocent but less will amuse the fool.
20. Every crow thinks her own bird the whitest.
21. Better late than never but better never late.
21. An eating horse won't founder.