Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. It opens like a barn-door, it shuts like a trap but you'll think of many things before you'll think of that?
2. I went to the wood and I got it. I brought it home and I looked at it, the more I looked at it the less I liked it and I went to the woods for I couldn't help it? A thorn.
3. There is a well of clear spring water in the middle of the ground, a wooden vessel under, and four golden trees around? A woman milking a cow.
4. Round the world, and round the world and feather in every bush? Snow.
5. As I went up a slippery slat I met three men hanging I ate their flesh and drank their blood and left their boneens hanging? A blackberry.
6. Little thing, little thing, less than a mouse, has more windows that a king's house?
A thimble.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Eileen Mc Grath