Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 5 Weather Lore
1. A cricket flying out through the door in Summer is a sign of rain.
2. If a swan builds her nest near the the land there will be a wet summer.
3. When the oak is out in bud before the ash, there will be a wet summer.
4. The crook wet in the morning is a sign of rain.
5. When the seagulls are flying west the weather will take up.
Killeshandra.Material from Micheal Sheridan,
Killeshandra.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.