1. Nothing too late done is never done.
2. They are far behind that never comes up.
3. Where you are to day, Ill be to-morrow.
4. A wet Friday makes a wet Sunday.
5. Think twice speak once.
6. Take the ball with the top.
7. Time and patiences would bring a snail to Glen. (Sliabh Cuilceagh)
8. Its late to lock the stable when the horse is stolen.
9. A shut mouth leaves a wise head.
10. Little said easy made.
11. A ounce of sense is worth a tin of wit.
12. What you never had you never lost.
13. You'll not out the rabbit out of the bush its not it.
14. You never know the want of the water till the well goes dry.
15. The day you marry your wife you marry your daughter.
16. A light heart lives long.
17. Fish and feather go together.
18. The sight of you is good for sore eyes.
19. She pays him back with his own coin.
20. Set the beggerman on horseback & he'll outride the devil
21. Liars ought to have good memories
22. Altar wine is in wit is out.
23. Slow but sure like Murphy's ass.