Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- Niddy, noddy, round body, three feet and a wooden hat?
- A potThe man that made it never wore it and the man that wore it never saw it?
- A coffinEngland, Ireland, France and Spain.
All mixed up with a shower of rain.
Put in a bay, tied with a string
And makes an old woman cry dingle-ding?
- A puddingLittle Red Nancy sitting on the wall. The longer she sits there, the sooner she'll fall?
- A candleWhen does a shepherd bend his sheep without hurting them?
- When he puts them in a fold.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.