Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- The king of Manchester bought for his sister a bottomless vessel to hold blood and bones?
- A ringAs I went up the big hill, I looked down the little hill. I saw twenty four bull dogs tearing up the ground?
- A harrowIf a man gets (?) for walking a mile, what will he get for walking 30 miles?
- Sore feetWhat goes out between two woods and comes in between two waters?
- A person bringing two pails of waterWhich are the laziest people in the world?
- Tall people for they are longer in bed than others.What goes up a tree with its head down?
- A nail in your bootTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.