Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- Red, blue, orange and green
The king can't touch it
Neither can the queen
The Pope in Rome could touch it as soon
So riddle me that from morn till noon.
- A rainbow.As black as ink, as white as milk
And hops on the road like a hailstone.
- A magpieWhat is the softest county in Ireland?
- Co. DownI have a little house and a mouse could not live in it
and all the men in Dublin could not count the windows in it.
- A thimbleI killed my mother, buried my father, married my sister, and committed no sin?
- A clergymanWhat has only one leg?
-A stocking(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.