1.Q. What is the biggest key in the world?
A. A donkey
2.Q. What has a good set of teeth yet never eats ?
A. A comb.
3. What is the longest night? A. A fortnight.
4.Q. Round and round and have a pound yet doesn't weigh two ounces. A. A half - sovereign.
5. Q. Why does a hen cross the road ? Because it wants to get to the other side.
6. Q. Why does a donkey eat thistles ? A. Because he's a perfect ass
7. Q. Why does a cow eat grass ? A. Because it's hungry.
8. Q. What tie does a footballer like best ?
A. A cup tie
9. Q. Why is the water-can the king of the garden ? A. Because it reigns (rains).
10. Q. Where did the first tree grow ? A. In the ground
11. What gets wet drying? A. A towel.
12. Q. Why is an umbrella's life a rough one ?