Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Longford, Kinnitty
- XML Page 075
- XML “Local Songs - Clononough”
- XML “Local Songs - The Hurlers”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)Have not the beauty for me
For my friends of that day
Have banished away
And some are a far ore the sea
But when we shall meet
We shall once more entreat
The days of our childhood at home
In those beautiful bowers all
covered with flowers
Of Clononagh Clononagh my homeTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- I.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.