(continued from previous page)
1. Dip the child in forge water three times night and day.
1. Get some water that has been used by a smith in his work and rub it to them.
2. Rub mustard to them.Colds
1. Boil a half pint of Milk when it is nearly boiled put an onion into it when boiled drink the milk and eat the onionBurns
1. Laurel leaf boiled in fresh hogs lard.
2. Cartton Oil
3. Rub the burn to the hair.
4. Rub cold flour to it
5. Rub fresh lard to the burn.
6. Rub the burn with linseed oil.Warts
1. Wash the wart in a wart-well.
2. Rub a snail on the wart.
3. Make the sign of the cross three times on the wart with a barley straw.
4. Rub the juice of a dandelion to them.
5. Wash the hands in a hollow tree.
(continues on next page)