1. In olden days the way people cured Anthony's fire was by putting black cat's blood on it. Also Cahill's blood was another cure for it.
2. The way they cured Yellow Jaundice was by boiling dandelion and storing it in a jar and drinking a glass of the liquid every morning before breakfast. This remedy was also used for weak nerves.
3. The way they cured a sore throat was by taking off the patient's own stocking and putting salt on a pot lid on a fire until it became very hot. Then put it on the throat.
4. I know several good cures, such as for a wart. Get a snail and put it to the wart and it will be all right in a few days.
5. I often got a sting of a nettle on the leg and it burned me. I got a dock leaf and put it to it and it was all right in a few