Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- 1. A still gray with a flaxsew tail and a brass boy driving. A needle, thread and thimble.
2. Long legs, crooked thigh, small head and no eyes. A tongs
3. 'tis black and white and red all over. What is it? a newspaper
4. riddle me riddle me randy o, my father gave me some seeds to sow, the seeds were black and the ground was white, riddle me that before tonight. A newspaper.
5. ink ank under a bank. ten drawing four. A girl milking a cow.
6. A man without eyes went out to view the skies, he saw a tree with apples on: he took no apples, he ate no apples and still he left no apples on. Answer: A one eyed man: the tree had two apples, he took one.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.