1. It's an ill wind that blows nobody good.
2. Many hands make light work,
3. A stitch in time saves nine.
4. All is not gold that glistens.
5. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
6. There are two sides to a bargain.
7. Make hay while the sun shines.
8. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
9. One good turn deserves another.
10. Hard work is not easy.
11. Every beginning is weak.
12. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
13. It's never too late to mend.
14. It's never too old to learn.
15. Don't judge a man by the coat he wears.
16. It's better to be born lucky than rich.
17. A constant friend is hard to find.
18. There is hope from the ocean but none from the grave.
19. A good run is better than a bad stand.
20. The good hurler always sits on the ditch.
21. A friend's eye is a good mirror.
22. Never judge a book by the cover.
23. An excuse is nearer to a woman than her apron.