Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Ráth an Tóiteáin (Burnfort), Malla
- XML Page 231
- XML “Scéal i dTaobh Ghobnatan Naofa”
- XML (no title)
- XML “Descriptive Adjectives”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)an paidir á ghabháil aige, do labhair guth leis, agus d'fhreagair: "Tá sí id chúram,"
Do fágadh mar a raibh an duine bocht. Níor scaoileadh leis.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Sláinte 'gat is cabhair
Dealbh go deo ná rabhair
(Seán Mháire Ní Horragáin a thug an giota so)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- A large specimen of a rat - Subheanach of a rat
(only applied to a rat)
A large hare - a Slibire of a hare: only applied to a hare
(Got from Mr. J. D. Sheahan, N.T., Monaparson, Mallow, aged about 45 years, who often heard above expressions)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Donal Archdeacon
- Mr J.D. Sheahan