Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- Gathered by James Craven (age 13) The Park Taughmaconnell Ballinasloe.
1. Born without a night cap.
Christened without sin
Came into the world roaring
And never will be heard again.
Answer, A shot.
2. It is too short; cut a bit of it and
it will be long enough.
Answer. Grave or hole.
3. Why does a dog turn round before
he lies down
Answer. Because he does not know the
head of his bed.
4. Why does an ass eat thistle.
Answer. Because he is an ass.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.