Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)7. How many wells would make a river?
Answer. One if large enough.
8. What is it? The more you take the more you leave behind.
Answer. Footprints.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Gathered by Margaret Glennon (age 13) Race Park, Taughmaconnell, Ballinasloe.1. What goes between two words and comes home between two waters?
Answer A man fetching water with two wooden pails.
2. What is full and holds more?
Answer. A pot full of potatoes (water).
3. What is it that grows with its roots up in water.
Answer. A bicycle.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Gathered by Francis Fallon (age 13)
Antrane Taughmaconnell Ballinasloe
1. How many cows' tails would reach the moon.
Answer. One if long enough.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.