Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)11. What is it that goes round the wood but never gets into the wood.
Answer. The bark.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- 1. Little thing, little thing smaller than a mouse.
Has more windows than any King's house.
Answer A thimble.
2. A little white man sitting by a wall
Eats all he can but drinks nothing at all.
Answer A fire.
3. One hundred sheep went out a gap
A farmer a his dog
How many feet was that?
Answer Two feet.
4. What is the highest part of a cow in the wood
Answer Her breath.
5. Why does a cow look over a ditch?
Answer Because she can't look under it.
6. Long legs short thighs, little head, no eyes.
Answer A tongs.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.