Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)(A briar)
(9) A little white flock of sheep standing on a little red hill, here the go, there they go, now they stand still. (Teeth in your gums)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- (1)Why does a cow look across a ditch? (Because she cannot look under it.)
(2) What is the sweetest thing can be put in an apple cake? (A person's tooth.)
(3)Two 'n's, two 'o's, an 'l' and a 'd'. Put them together and spell them or me. (London.)
(4) what is it that gets larger the more you take away from it? (A hole)(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.