(continued from previous page)
An Áit a raibh an duine eile sin 'na chomhnuidhe: Cill Mhuire, Áth í, Co. Cille Dara.
An dáta ar a scríobhadh an scéal san leabhar seo: 27th June, 1938.
The Fort of Dunraleigh is only about half a mile from Cloney Castle. There is a long entrance leading to the Fort House and this entrance is called the "Worm Lane" as it is so crooked. There is a small house at the entrance of the "Worn Lane", which is called the "Pike House". This house is built at the foot of a bridge. Before this bridge was built the man who was living in the house was paid a penny for every person he brought across the river. This bridge was built by James Gratton in the year 1875.
In Summer a beautiful lady comes out and walks around in a ring - the ring is there to be seen by any person, who wants to see it. The beautiful lady has been seen in Summer walking around in
(continues on next page)