Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Hewetson, Clane
- XML Page 038
- XML “Moore Abbey, Monasterevan”
- XML “St Patrick's Well near Celbridge”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)the Abbey. Her walk lead her to the mouth of the tunnel up which she walked and was never seen again. It is thought that she was probably devoured by rats.
This Abbet was the residence of Count MacCormack for a period ending in 1939.
Collected byGeo. Thompson
MonasterevanTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- ST PATRICK'S WELL near Celbridge during St. Patrick's life in Ireland as a missionary he came to a small cottage about two miles from Celbridge and asked for a night's lodgings and was refused. He then asked for a drink of water, but the(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.