Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Hewetson, Clane
- XML Page 008
- XML “The Curse on the Cassidys”
- XML “On Killiney Hill (Co. Dublin)”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)brewery" And that is so to this day.
The monument standing in Monasterevan is in memory of the priest.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- In Killiney there is a place called Druid Grove where there are big rocks in the shape of a table and an armchair. It is said that Druids used to go there to worship and the Chief Druid used to sit in the armchair.There is also the ruins of a monastery called Rathmichael, where priests and monks used to pray and there is a big stone around which they(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Michael Atherton