Sugán chairs are very soft and comfortable to sit on. Very few sugán chairs may be seen in any house now but it was all of them that were there in the olden times.
On this page
1. Once there were two twins, they were born in March and their birthday was in September one was 30 yrs of age and the other was 32.
The twins were born in the town of March in England. Their birthday was in September, one was 30 yrs old and the other was 30 too.
2. Once there were two women going to town with eggs. One said to the other; "If you'll give me one egg, I'll have the same as you"? "No" said the other, "but if you'll give me one egg I'll have twice as many as you". How many eggs had each woman? Ans. 5 and 7.
3. If I were in the sun and you were out of it what would it be? Ans. Sin.
4. What is the smallest room in the world?
5. What is the biggest room in the world?
Room for improvement.
6. What kind of monkeys grow on vines? Grapes. (Grey apes)