In the village of Coolaney there is a forge at the crossroads, and about half a mile away there is another forge. The two roofs are of the same shape and kind.
Some people say that one of them was an old round wooden house of long ago, but it was changed into a forge. There are two doors on both of them. They both run on rails, and they were built into forges on 1932 the year of the Congress.
- John Harte
- Coolaney, Co. Sligo